Heating and Cooling in Osborne Park
For over 40 years, AC Perth have been providing exceptional HVAC services from our store in Osborne Park. Two of the world’s best furnace and air conditioning manufacturers, Fujitsu and Daikin, have fully authorized us to install, maintain and repair their equipment.
?We provide every service you could need:
- Emergency repairs 24/7 – even on holidays.
- Installations to exact manufacturer specifications.
- Maintenance and cleaning.
We provide guaranteed services for heating and cooling equipment like these.
- Gas furnaces and boiler/radiator systems.
- Hot water tanks and tankless water heaters.
- Gas fireplaces in a variety of decorator styles.
- Garage heaters.
- Central air conditioner systems, including the most energy efficient models on the market today.
- Ductless air conditioning – efficient and perfect for heritage homes without ductwork.
Air Quality Equipment and Controls
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
- Air filters that go beyond the 1-inch cartridges you get at the hardware store.
- Air purifiers that kill spores, moulds and mildew.
- Thermostats, especially wi-fi models.
We’re always ready to give you friendly advice from an expert’s point of view. Call us at 905-761-9485 or connect with us using our handy quote form.Request A Free Quote
Why Our Customers Love Us
AC Perth has been refining our services since we opened our doors in 1974. Here’s what each and every customer deserves and gets from us:
- Award-winning heating and cooling services. Customers like you voted AC Perth the Best Heating and Air Conditioning Company in the Top Choice Awards in both 2014 and 2015.
- Great products at great prices. We only carry manufacturers with a proven track record for reliability.
- NATE-certified technicians who are career professionals. Let’s face it, some people are born to fix things. We only hire licensed technicians. Our techs love what they do and it shows in their friendly smiles and respectful behaviour. Our cleanliness policy ensures your home looks as great when we leave as it did when we arrived.
- Straight forward pricing is approved by you before the work starts. There are no hourly fees and you are fully aware of the total cost in advance.
- No sales pressure – ever. We inform you about what your options are and what we recommend. You can then decide what’s right for your budget.
- Dozens of positive reviews from customers like you.
A Sample of How Our Customers Feel About Us
Sure, we sound great on paper, but you may be asking, “where’s the proof”? We’re proud to have earned the praise of our customers on the independent home services review site, HomeStars.
Furnace and Air Conditioner Replacement
“Dmitri arrived on time and analyzed my home to provide a quote for my new system. He was very knowledgeable and did not try to sell me anything I didn’t need. He answered all my questions thoroughly. I decided to go with a Lennox furnace, and chose AC Perth over the other two companies I was talking to. I was very impressed with how Dmitri explained all the rebates and even offered to help with the paperwork.
“On installation day the technicians arrived right on time, and put protective matting on the floors any where they would be walking. Gary and Sergei were very friendly, and did not mind ansering all my questions while they did the work. Later in the day, my house was cleaned up and all the old equipment removed.
“Overall, an excellent experience.”
– Jim from Osborne Park