Keeping Malaga’s Heating and Cooling Systems Running All Year Round
Husky provides a full range of services for heating and cooling in Malaga. Since 1974 we’ve been working hard to keep you warm and cozy in the winters and fresh and cool in the summers. Carrier and Lennox, two of the world’s leading furnace and air conditioning manufacturers, have granted us authorized dealer status.
We provide every service you could need:
- Emergency repair services 24/7/365.
- Installations of new equipment.
- Check ups and cleaning.
Our services have won us the Top Choice Award for two years in a row: 2014 and 2015. We were voted the Best Heating and Air Conditioning Company in Vaughan, and we are aiming to win again in 2016.
You can turn to us for everything you need on all kinds of home system components:
You can reach our friendly reps at 905-761-9485 (estimates are free) . You can also use our online form to get in touch with us.Request A Free Quote
Husky Air Benefits: Service With a Difference
If you’ve tried other HVAC companies and been less than impressed, you should know that Husky has made a commitment to great service. We’ve had over 40 years to practice what we preach. Our services are of such good quality that we were chosen to be the heating and cooling contractor for HGTV’s “Love It Or List It”.
Most people are not excited about spending their hard-earned money on furnaces or ACs, but it’s a necessity of life. Here’s how we try to make the experience a pleasure:
- We only carry products we believe in. Some manufacturers earn a reputation for building reliable equipment, others don’t. We’ve been learning which brands are reliable and we only recommend those to you.
- You’ll love working with our friendly experts. From the voice on the phone to the certified technicians who come to your door, we’re here to help you. We only hire technicians we would trust in our own homes: they have all passed a background check and are licensed in their field.
- You can expect us on time. If you’ve made time in your schedule for us, you have a right not to be kept waiting.
- Your home won’t be left in a mess. We use booties and/or floor coverings to protect your home. We also remove any debris, spare parts or old equipment for you.
- Pressure-free decisions. You’ll be given all the information you need to make the right decision for you. When we diagnose a technical issue we will present you with all the options, and explain the pros and cons of each.
- You’ll know the full cost up front. We don’t use any mysterious formulas or hourly rates. Just one flat price given up front so there are no surprises.
- We help you save more. Our customers are often pleasantly surprised by our prices – PLUS you’ll be advised of any available rebates that can help even more.
What Do Our Customers Have to Say?
We invite you to look at our reviews on the independant home service company review site, HomeStars. There is no better way of showing you that we really mean what we say. Here’s just one of our happy customers:
“I loved working with Husky. Even though I phoned them later in the day, they came over and installed my new AC right away and with complete professionalism. Thanks! It’s really hard to find a company that keeps its promises, let alone on short notice!”
– Jim Connel from Malaga